Please note that the scope of this Policy is limited to information collected or received by 11th District Games through your use of the Service. 11th District Games is not responsible for the actions of third party people or companies, the content of their sites, the use of information you provide to them, or any products or services they may offer. Any link to those sites does not constitute our sponsorship of, or affiliation with, those people or companies.
By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
11th District Games’ websites
While you are browsing 11th District Games’ Sites, we may log automatically:
- Your computer’s operating system
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Access times
- Browser type
We may use this information to monitor, develop and analyze your use of the Service.
Social Media (Features) and Widgets
iOS and Android Platforms
When you use Suns of Abell on a mobile platform, we may collect and record certain information such as:
- Version of your operating system (“OS”)
- Your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address)
This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends.
We may collect your location based information for the purpose of providing you with the correct version of the application. We will not share this information with any third party without your permission. If you no longer wish to allow us to track or use this information, you may turn it off at the device level. Please note, the application may not work properly if we are unable to tell where you are coming from (Country specific).
In addition, we create a unique user ID to track your use of our Service. This unique user ID is stored in connection with your profile information.
We may collect your email address when you contact our customer service and we may use that email address to contact you about your gaming experience with Suns of Abell and notify you about company news and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive certain email notifications you may opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us at 11thdistrictgames.com.
We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile application to send you game updates, high scores and other service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
Game Data Collection
Whenever you play our games, we collect data about some of your interactions with the game and with the other players inside the game via server log files. This information may be associated with your player ID or IP address for the purpose of providing you our Services and improving them. This data is stored within the Unity Analytics service.
We may also acquire information from you through your participation in surveys regarding the Service. If you participate, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these surveys are voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes demographic information. We use this information to improve the Service. We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys; that company is prohibited from using your users’ personal information for any other purpose.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
How We Use Information
11th District Games’ primary goals in collecting and using information is to provide Services to you, improve our Service, conduct research and create reports for internal use. We store information via Unity Analytics and may store information on servers and equipment in other countries.
We use information collected through our Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Service. For example, we may use your information to:
- Create game accounts and allow users to play our games
- Operate and improve our Service
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- Communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by 11th District Games and our selected partners
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services
Disclosure of Your information
11th District Games does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from third parties, please contact that third party directly.
- We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
- 11th District Games may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via our site of any change in ownership or users of your personal information.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
Changes to the Policy
11th District Games takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Access to Personal Information
If you no longer desire our service, you may delete your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your access request within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Services, contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Our Policy Regarding Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Service. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may transfer information that we collect about you to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that these countries and jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as your own jurisdiction.
11th District Games – Hadrien Cheru
49 Rue Marcadet
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
“11th District Games” is the commercial denomination for the French individual enterprise Hadrien Cheru based at:
49 Rue Marcadet